Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fresh Start

We've decided to re-start our blog in a more user friendly location, Blogspot!

So here is an update on us...


We are still living in Pelham, Alabama and learning every day how to grow as a newly married couple. We attend Church of the Highlands as often as we can, and we are in an awesome married couples small group with our church entitled "Love and Respect". The friends we have made in that group have been life changing to say the least! What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful resource of knowledge and wisdom in your reach :)

I (Brooke) currently have my Alabama RN license and I am still on the prowl for a job as a nurse. Hopefully something will come up soon! I have a few things in the works, but I will not be announcing them until I have a job offer in hand :) I currently work 50+ hours a week between my job as a patient care associate and a pharmacy technician.

David is still sterilizing surgical equipment and taking online classes at Chattahoochee Technical College in hopes to transfer into a mechanical engineering program in the next couple of years.

We just celebrated our 6 month wedding anniversary on 11.23.2009. Man, time flies! I feel like we just got married! We have 2 nephews and 2 nieces that are a blessing to watch grow every day :)

People always ask us when we are going to have children. We need to get our finances in some sort of order first. Our thoughts are to maybe start trying in the next year or two, but we shall see what God has in store for us! Our two furry children, Kiwi and Mango, are enough to handle at the moment :)

Well, I guess that is all I have for now. Off to the gym to work off the Thanksgiving meal that I am going to eat in a few days! Have a blessed week :)

0 comments: