Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy Busy Bee


Recently, a bunch of people have been telling me that I do too much. I've been trying to decide if I'm crazy since I enjoy doing so many different things. Here is what I'm currently involved in on a weekly basis.


Nursing - Full Time (3 - 12 hour shifts)
School - Full Time
Small group with church (every Sunday)
Doing hair (Color, cut, updo, assisting at the salon, apprenticing to get my license, you name it!)
In-Home Party Business

And the things that will never change, but should not be forgotten ...
Maintaining my relationship with Christ
Being a good wife
Keeping the house somewhat organized
Paying the bills
Running errands
Etc.

I think I like my busy schedule because everything I do it so different (and it evens me out), but what are your thoughts? When I look at this list ... I'm not willing to get rid of any of these things, really. I've done them all for so many years that I don't know how to say NO if that makes any sense.

Gimme some feedback :)

0 comments: