Monday, June 6, 2011

26 Weeks - 100 Days to GO!


*How far along?: 26 Weeks on Wednesday :)
*How big is baby?: Eggplant
*Weight Gain: 14 Pounds
*Sex: Sweet baby boy!
*Maternity clothes: Still loving my maternity jean capris!
*Stretch marks: I have a couple tiny ones to the right of my belly button - sorta depressing, but he's worth it :)
*Sleep: I cannot get enough!
*Symptoms: Still the same old stuff! Just really sleepy more than anything else. This pregnancy has been pretty easy :)
*Movement: By far, the BEST thing on the planet. He is constantly shifting or moving around in there. I LOVE when he interacts with us when we press on him :) God's creation is so amazing!
*Food cravings: Loving me some Mexican, I think Blake is going to come out eating quesadillas, tacos, and burritos :)
*Labor signs: Nope
*Belly button in or out: Still an innie
*What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy!
*What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up his nursery - still need a glider/chair and a dresser. Here is his crib and bedding thus far (pardon the wrinkles, I couldn't wait to throw the bedding in the dryer before I put it together)

My countdown up top says we have 100 days to go, how crazy is that!? This really seems to be flying by :) We are both definitely more excited than nervous, but have a fair share of both!

Have a great rest of your week!
Brooke

1 comments:

Cori said...

How exciting! :) hugs to y'all!!