Friday, July 1, 2011

29 Week Appointment

I had an appointment yesterday and little Blake is already head down (of course he can still move outta that position, but he will likely stay in that position if he doesn't get too crazy in there over the next few weeks - and he's stayed in the same general position for the last 2 months according to his kicks). His heart rate is slowing down a bit and was 136. Every other time he was in the mid 150s. However, anything from 110-180 bpm is completely normal.

*How far along?: 29 Weeks according to original doctor ultrasound, but 30 Weeks according to growth and my calculations
*How big is baby?: Cabbage
*Weight Gain: 11 Pounds (Lost some - Woot Woot!)
*Sex: Sweet baby boy!
*Maternity clothes: Maternity Jean Capris (the pair the Molly didn't destroy - grr!) and yoga pants!
*Stretch marks: My lower belly has a few faint red marks all over it now
*Sleep: I cannot get enough!
*Symptoms: Just sleepy sleepy sleepy!
*Movement: He's pretty much always squirming around in there! Has yet to wake me up in the middle of the night though :)
*Food cravings: Well, now that I'm on this low carb thing I don't get to eat anything and everything I want. However, turkey tacos and cheese quesadillas are considered low carb meals so I still eat a ton of those!
*Labor signs: Nope
*Belly button in or out: Still an innie
*What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy!
*What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up his nursery - still need a glider/chair and a dresser. And our two showers at the end of July and the beginning of August :)

0 comments: