Sunday, July 17, 2011

Summer Fun :)

Over the 4th, my family celebrated my Dad's 60th birthday up at Lake Toxaway, North Carolina. My entire immediate family was able to make it, for once :) Onto the pictures!

Taken by my awesome brother in law :)


Yummy carrot cake made by our personal pastry chef, my sister :)


Here is David with Ruth, whom he picked up without any prompting :) I think he is ready to be a dad!


Ivy giving Molly some loving :)


Molly on the Boat


My niece, Ruth, passed out on my mom after a long day of boating (Note the hand in the food, LOVE it!)


Here's the birthday boy with his dog, Spice, and Mom with my other niece, Ivy


My brother with Molly on the lake


I was hesitant to put this one up, but here I am 30 weeks pregnant with little Molly (everyone keeps telling me to take a lot of pictures pregnant, because I will cherish them someday ... I dunno about that one ...)

0 comments: