Saturday, December 19, 2009

Still Trying to Decide


So, I mailed off all of my GA board of nursing paperwork to get my RN license in GA. I found out on Thursday that it can take 5 weeks to get licensure, so even though I have not heard from Shelby about the L&D position, I figured it can't hurt to go ahead and get my license since we eventually want to move back anyways.

I have officially decided to make Wednesday (12/23/09) my cut off date in making my decision about what job to take. If Shelby has not communicated with me about the job by then, then I'm accepting Northside's offer! I really don't understand how Shelby thinks they can get away with having me wait almost a month to hear back about if I got the job or not. That's ridiculous. I mean, if they want me, then they wouldn't be taking their sweet time.

I hope I'm making the right decision :( God, please guide and bless the manager at Shelby and myself in this process ...

0 comments: