Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, February 21, 2011

Big News :)

We're not going to post this to the public until sometime in March, but we just found out that we're expecting yesterday! We have shared the news with a few close friends and all our family! David and I are a little scared, but beyond excited to start a family of our own :) As of right now (if my timing is right), the due date is October 7, 2011! So that makes my maternity leave all through the holidays :) Couldn't have planned that ANY better!!!

*How far along?: 4 Weeks and 3 Days
*How big is baby?: The size of a poppy seed :)
*Weight Gain: Just starting all this, so nothing!
*Sex: ??
*Maternity clothes: None
*Stretch marks: None
*Sleep: I randomly woke up at 5:45 this morning, hoping this is not a sign for the preceding future! I fell asleep about 30 minutes later, though!
*Symptoms: Dizzy when I watch David play video games or my iPod touch, and the "girls" are sore
*Movement: Nada
*Food cravings: Nada
*Labor signs: Lord no!
*Belly button in or out: In
*What I miss: Nothing yet :)
*What I'm looking forward to: Our first ultrasound/sonogram!
*Best moment of the week: Looking at these tests!

0 comments: