Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

16 Weeks

*How far along?: 16 Weeks
*How big is baby?: Avocado

*Weight Gain: Holding steady at 5 pounds
*Sex: Precious little boy :)
*Maternity clothes: Still rocking my maternity jeans/pants, but I try to wear dresses as much as I can because they are so much more comfortable!
*Stretch marks: Nope
*Sleep: It’s hard to find a comfortable position already (no more tummy sleeping, boo!), but I still have no problems sleeping once I find the right position
*Symptoms: Definitely been having some lower abdominal stretching pains, I get nauseated if I don’t eat something every 4-ish hours, and he’s already moving :)
*Movement: I can feel him moving a every now and then when I’m driving and any other time I’m sitting up, it felt like bubbles or butterflies in my lower abdomen initially, but now I’m certain it’s Blake moving around!
*Food cravings: Taco Bell’s bean burritos, no onions :)
*Labor signs: Nope
*Belly button in or out: Super innie still
*What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
*What I'm looking forward to: Graduating and closing on our house in a little over four weeks!

0 comments: